Only five responses are indisputably about the man-woman-thing.
13. The dearth of desirable mates is something we should worry about, for "it lies behind much human treachery and brutality.” –David M. Buss, professor of psychology at U of T
33. Men. –Helen Fisher, biological anthropologist
84. The surplus of testosterone caused by a gender gap in China. –Robert Kurzban, psychologist
94. “We should worry about losing lust as the guiding principle for the reproduction of our species.” –Tor Norretranders, science writer
98. “What worries me is that the debate about gender differences still seems to polarize nature vs. nurture, with some in the social sciences and humanities wanting to assert that biology plays no role at all, apparently unaware of the scientific evidence to the contrary” -- Simon Baron-Cohen, psychologist
Although ADD and ADHD would be profitable on a global scale.
42. That Americans are homogenizing and exporting their view of a normal mind around the world. –P. Murali Doraiswamy, professor of psychiatry